81. Accounts Payable Supervisor - Crowne Plaza & Holiday Inn Al Thuraya Ci, (2 - 3 yrs.), Other - Kuwait - Kuwait
Intercontinental Hotels Group - JOB SCOPE: Under the general direction of the Finance andBusiness Support and within the limits of InterContinental Hotels Group policyand procedure and local requirements, assists in responsibility for all hotelaccounting and financial controls. Promotes the desired work culture around thefive core values of Trust, Integrity, Respect, One Team and
82. Accounts Assistant Data Entry cum Cashiering, (3 - 6 yrs.), Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
Skyline Travel, Tourism and Shipping LLC - Accounts Assistant Data Entry cum Cashiering Required for Leading IATA Travel Agency in Sharjah, UAE..Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:1. To update data entries into system accurately on daily basis candidate must have good typing skill & speed.2. To compile and sort documents for data entry after verification with source documents for accuracy,
83. Accounts Receivable Supervisor, (6 - 11 yrs.), Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Sofomation Energy Consultants Pvt. Ltd - We have a job opportunity for the position of Accounts Receivable Supervisor for our client one of the world's leading property developers, based in Dubai.Job location Dubai.Experience: 6 years experience in accounts receivable ideally in the property development/real estate industry.Job description.Overall role:To supervise, maintain and report ac
84. Accounts Receivable Specialist, (3 - 4 yrs.), Turkey - Turkey
SunExpress - QualificationsWe are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist and a good team member, who will work in SunExpress Antalya HeadquarterOur requirements for this position; Bachelor degree in related fields (Business Administration, Economics, Finance). Minimum 3 years prior experience in a related position. (Finance, Aviation or Trave
85. Accounts Manager, (3 - 5 yrs.), UAE - United Arab Emirates
Bin Tamim - Experience 3-5 yearsSkills Experience with governmental/non-profit accounting principles and procedures. Ability to develop and establish financial policies and procedures. Ability to work independently, with little supervision. Ability to effectively direct and supervise. Knowledge of operating and capital budget concepts. Abi
86. Accounts Assistant, (1 - 2 yrs.), Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Bukhatir Group - Job Requirement:To ensure the completion of business units accounting, facilitate timely preparation of monthly & Daily Sales and production Reports for the senior management and manage the day to day sales & production activities.Expected Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Knowledge:• Accounting Graduate or any related discipline• Good
87. Service Accounts Supervisor, (1 - 3 yrs.), Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Unimar Building Services - Required Service Accounts Supervisor
88. Income Auditor / Accounts Receivable , (2 - 4 yrs.), Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Eclipse Boutique Suits - Required Income Auditor / Accounts Receivable with relevant experience in related field.
89. Accounts Payable Clerk / General Cashier, (2 - 4 yrs.), Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Eclipse Boutique Suits - Required Accounts Payable Clerk / General Cashier with relevant experience in related field.
90. ACCOUNTS / AUDIT ASSISTANTS, (3 - 5 yrs.), UAE - United Arab Emirates
Dynatrade - Accounting functions like payroll, ledger keeping, booking of invoices / receivables, accounts reconciliation and preparation of statements related to these activities or responsible to carry out Audit assignments at head office and branches to ensure compliance with internal systems, procedures and controls.
<< Prev Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>